Wish Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to everyone who supported Wish Friends. I am closing this website - as I have always indicated I would - if Tree of Wishes reopened. See Announcement: http://www.treeofwishes.com/general-discussions/66846-how-everyone-4.html#post450401

Dollar General Penny Deals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faith3254
Buddy
faith3254

Dollar General Penny Deals Empty
PostSubject: Dollar General Penny Deals   Dollar General Penny Deals EmptyThu Dec 26 2013, 10:31

Anyone that has a Dollar General store near them should look into this. Unfortunately I'm not completely sure how this works or exactly what it is you should be looking for. When Dollar General gets the order to pull items from their shelves to discontinue selling, be it seasonal or been on shelves to long, each store gets the list, their job is to ensure it gets pulled off the shelves. If they have not pulled it from the shelves yet and you go to purchase the item, it will ring up 1 penny, which is supposed to alert the clerks that this is an item that needs to be gotten off the shelves asap. But because it is still on their shelves they have to sell it to you for 1 penny. Your not allowed to go back and get more but you are allowed to purchase whatever you already may have of these items in your cart/basket.

Of course there is always a catch. The more ive gotten into couponing the more I see ALOT of employees and even managers do not understand the store policies when it comes to things like this. It's best if you have a store you have a good rapport with that you can discuss this with or understands the policy concerning these items. Of course the second catch is that their is actually numbers and specific colored dots to look for, and as of yet I haven't figured them out Sad this goes for toys, clothes just about anything they sell. Maybe I need a job at DG just so I don't have to figure it out because once these items are pulled from the shelves they are literally taken out back, destroyed and shot away Sad which I think is kinda crap because there is nothing at all wrong with the items they are destroying. Just a thought for Christmas, birthdays and stocking up on stuff, well once I get the "system" figured out
Back to top Go down
mooshie
Pal
mooshie

PostSubject: Re: Dollar General Penny Deals   Dollar General Penny Deals EmptySun Dec 29 2013, 15:52

tried that the other day they opened up in front of me and threw it in garbage
Back to top Go down
faith3254
Buddy
faith3254

PostSubject: Re: Dollar General Penny Deals   Dollar General Penny Deals EmptySun Dec 29 2013, 16:06

If it was something you were trying to purchase they can not do that, its right in the store policy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollar General Penny Deals   Dollar General Penny Deals Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollar General Penny Deals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wish Friends :: SALES!!!-
Jump to: